Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

36 weeks

It is hard to believe I will be 36 weeks pregnant tomorrow. So many parts of this pregnancy have crept by, but I feel like this 3rd trimester has really flown by! We are fast approaching my due date, which is May 23. The plan is still to induce between weeks 39-40 if I don't go into labor before that. We haven't scheduled the actual induction date yet, and will get to do that at the 38 week mark.  

I had my OB and perinatologist appointments yesterday and they both went really well. Addie is still growing and "tolerating her heart condition." She is measuring 5 lbs 14 oz right now, which is kind of funny to me since Ellie was only 6 lbs 6 oz when she was born. I got to see a pretty good profile picture of Addie yesterday, and she looks pretty precious. We have our last ECHO at Children's Friday, and then we will see them again once Addie is over there for her extended stay.

As far as being prepared at home goes, I think we have done all we can for now. The real stuff starts when we bring her home.

Please keep Scott, Ellie, Addie and I in your prayers in the coming weeks. Specifically pray for a safe delivery, transport of Addie over to Children's, and for a speedy recovery for me so I can be at Children's with Addie as quickly as possible. Thank you all for your continued thoughts, prayers, kind notes, and warm comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment