Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day post a little tardy

How could I not be completely thankful and reflective on this Father's Day?

Mind you I haven't been the focal point of many Father's Days. Only two to be exact. But I can't imagine a Father's Day where I could be happier and more thankful. No new tie or Home Depot gift card needed. All I have is all I need and more than I deserve. And what I have are the incredible gifts of my two daughters and Camille all together at home.
 I can hope there will be many more Father's Days for me but will there be a happier one?  For that I can only pray there will, but until that day this one was pretty special.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO thankful you received the blessing of Adeline being home for Father's Day! We continue to pray for her & your sweet family.
    Kellie Brown

    ReplyDelete