Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Heart Mom

Wednesdays are a hard day of the week for me. This Wednesday has been no exception. They always start out the same. I get up in the morning to a Babycenter email that tells me how many weeks pregnant I am. 25 weeks today. I used to love reading these emails when I was pregnant with Ellie telling me how big she was getting always compared to a fruit or vegetable. Needless to say, I don't read them anymore. I groan when I see them in my email. It just means we are one week closer to finding out if we get to take our baby girl home from the hospital.

This Wednesday has been especially hard. For those of you who don't know, February is Heart Month. February 7-14 is Congenital Heart Defect Awareness Week. CHD Awareness Week is a gentle reminder that we will (hopefully) be dealing with Addie's defect for a very long time. February is no longer just for Valentine's Day. I am a Heart Mom now.

I am a Heart Mom!

P.S. The above red "I am a Heart Mom!" is a link. :)

2 comments:

  1. Praying for health and strength for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew, this post made me tear up. thinking of you, praying for you all, and loving this sweet girl - and her heart mom!!

    ReplyDelete